Nest (NestJS) is a framework for building efficient, scalable Node.js server-side applications.
The open source platform designed for the future so you can build enterprise-ready, scalable server-side applications.
- A complete development kit for building scalable server-side apps.
- Under the hood, Nest makes use of robust HTTP Server frameworks like Express (the default) and optionally can be configured to use Fastify as well!
- Nest provides a level of abstraction above these common Node.js frameworks (Express/Fastify), but also exposes their APIs directly to the developer. Freedom for developers to use the myriad of third-party modules which are available for the underlying platform.
- A tool for Angular developers because of its familiarity.
- Nest JS provides a structural development approach, which helps large teams build complex backends more consistently. This is important when using Express or any other minimalistic frameworks.
- Nest JS is platform agnostic and supports REST, GraphQL, Websockets, gRPC, etc.
- Nest JS promotes code reusability.
Contact us to find out more about expertise consulting, on-site enterprise support, training, and private sessions.