Linnovate Technologies collects personal information from you in a number of different ways.
At Linnovate Technologies, we consider your privacy to be extremely important to us. These are the fundamental principles that we follow in relation to your personal information:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information unless required for the on-going operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
What we collect
When you register for services or purchase any product from Linnovate Technologies, we may ask for information such as your email address, billing address, and credit card information. Credit card information is only used in processing your transaction. Please note that we may use a third party payment processing merchant to process your payments.
Non-personally identifying information
When visiting any of our websites, Linnovate Technologies may collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor’s request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our websites and services.
If you contact us and provide us with information, we may keep a record of that correspondence and information
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you to respond to enquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites or the provision of our services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access (where required).
- To analyse the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to court orders, subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personal information.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Linnovate Technologies may occasionally send you email to tell you about new features, solicit feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications, modify the communications preferences in your account or contact us using the contact details provided below.
You acknowledge that it may be necessary for your information to be processed by such parties and that it may be transferred to someone who provides a service to us in another country, including some outside of the European Economic Area or the United State jurisdiction, and you consent to such processing and transfer. If it is necessary to transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area or the United State jurisdiction, we will make every effort to ensure that the person to whom we pass the personal information agrees to treat it with the same level of protection as we do.
If we are sold or merge with another business entity your personal information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any personal information you provide to us without your consent.
Linnovate Technologies Ltd.
168 Jabotinsky rd.
Bnei Brak, Israel