Workflows automate processes in businesses. Creating workflows for external users presents company compliance and security issues. We’ve customized a solution that will help mitigate those concerns.
We’ve been around the block before. From time to time, organizations have approached us with the need to set new processes in their firm, processes that involve external users and resources. We’ve all been there. Besides the specific requirements, it also meant there would be unique and specific content types.
Organizations strive for systematic processes because repetitive processes make it possible to become more efficient and learn from every repetition. Using the right information system leaves everyone on the same page with task status availability, which increases productivity and organization.
Indeed, in many organizations, there are process management systems. However, with a new project involving work processes with external users, adapting an existing system is a complicated task.
It can be very challenging to customize a workflow in CRM or ERP. It may also pose a company compliance issue and security threat if there is a need to involve external users with internal systems.
Organizations that needed to create a workflow, involving entities from inside the organization, with external users, found OpenideaL to be an excellent platform.
OpenideaL is a flexible, enterprise-grade system built to produce systematic innovation and ideas. When needing to create a workflow, especially when involving users outside the organization, OpenideaL was transformable and met the requirements flawlessly.
The system has several features that make it suitable for process production. Using Openideal, we can customize each step of the workflow to suit the organization’s needs with a graphical indication. Each stage has a visual appearance associated with it.
- System content solutions, customizing, editing, and adding different types of content quickly throughout all steps. You can also tag content with tags to keep everything organized.
- Attaching documents to the various elements is extremely easy while keeping the documentation organized.
- As the workflow progresses, process-related users receive automatic updates and alerts based on progress and changes made during the lifecycle.
- Feedback is used for each content component to ensure that essential aspects are displayed. The scoring method includes features so that you can prioritize resources or elements in the process. An advanced reporting engine makes it possible to create reports for managers and decision-makers on the process’s efficiency.
Within workflows, users and collaborators provide information throughout the pipeline. However, with more documentation, it means increased difficulty for decision-makers and stakeholders to find and allocate the necessary information quickly.
Therefore, OpenideaL as a workflow has three specific features to make finding information easier.
- Filter and search options
- Dashboard to aggregate data
- Log audit includes detailed reports for each activity based on operation, time, and type.
OpenideaL is an intuitive and easy-to-use open-source software with a complete dashboard and a simple configuration. OpenideaL can be an excellent solution for a custom workflow management system, saving you time and money.
To learn more about the software behind workflows with external users click here.
To schedule a demo, click here.
To read more articles like this one, click here.
To subscribe to our monthly newsletter click here.